Project Management | MBA Major| MBA Program
Project Management is an MBA major of LUBM which designed to provide you with the practical skills and theoretical concepts you need to lead complex projects. Featuring real-world case studies.
This program is designed to provide you with the practical skills and theoretical concepts you need to lead complex projects. Featuring real-world case studies, this project management degree presents techniques. Tools for managing long- and short-term projects, successfully and cost-effectively.Augmenting the core project management courses are concentrations that provide you with content-specific expertise. Project Operations Management enabling you to deepen your knowledge in your field of interest. Further will provide you with a thorough grounding in the theory. The application of the various concepts that form the basis of Project Operations Management (POM). It is a unique program developed based on the knowledge related to management skills encompassing areas of Project, Operations & Quality Improvement Tools & Methods.
Operations administration was initially created in item-based businesses, however, the standards have been adjusted to benefit based associations. With regards to P3 administration, operations administration is seen as the action that is influenced by yet does not shape some portion of, a venture, program or portfolio.
In straightforward terms, operations administration oversees routine action, while P3 administration executes change. Thus, the exercises secured by operations administration are frequently all in all named, from the P3 point of view, as ‘the same old thing’.
Operations administration is worried about the change of contributions to yields under administration control. It will have a wide range of parts relying upon the way of the association. Figure 1.7 demonstrates a few cases of the scope of conceivable parts.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: Open Enrollment Policy
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration (MBA) Major in Project Management.
- Smart Learning: We understand that learning must adapt to today’s world, allowing students to learn in any environment, time from anywhere around the globe.
- Beyond classroom – Hybrid sessions: Technology rules the world today, which allows us to replicate face to face teaching techniques, learners are able to enjoy the same experience they would have in a traditional classroom.
- Intense & Challenging: We believe flexibility is more than a convenience, from the moment your learning begins, you are in constant touch with your batch mates from across the globe. Feedback is an important tool, regular notifications & updates from your instructor, and continuous support from the student support team helps you to be right on track.