Why Choose MBA at Lincoln University of Business and Management?
Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in Project and Operations Management program is designed to provide you with the practical skills and theoretical concepts needed to lead complex projects. Featuring real-world case studies, this ‘Project Management degree presents tools and techniques for managing long- and short-term projects, successfully and cost-effectively. Augmenting the core project management courses are concentrations that provide you with content-specific expertise project and operations management, enabling you to deepen your knowledge in your field of interest. Further, this program will provide you with a thorough grounding in the theory and application of the various concepts that form the basis of Operations Management. It is a unique program developed based on the knowledge related to management skills encompassing areas of Project, Operations and Quality Improvement Tools and Methods.
- Degree awarded by the Faculty of Business
- 18 units to complete followed by Master Thesis
- Full-time qualification, not an online degree
- Recognition of Prior Experiential Learning on the basis of progressive work experience
- Project lead
- Associate project manager
- Logistics and supply chain manager
- Project consultant
- Business project manager
- Project analyst
- Director of operations
- Business operations manager
- Bachelor degree or equivalent along with transcript in English
- One recent color passport photograph
- Photocopy of valid passport/permit
- Latest C.V and fluency in English is a must
- Motivation letter providing reasons for wishing to study in the desired program at GBS.
- Mandatory academic leveling course from Peregrine Academic Services (PAS) – the USA for special learners.
- Learning, professional and openness to change attitude is a prerequisite.