MBA Courses of LUBM
MBA courses of Lincoln University of Business and Management(LUBM) have eight Majors. We at Lincoln University provide opportunities for all the students to expand their horizons, both personally, academically and help in growing the diverse culture. Apart from academic excellence, we also focus on equipping the students with the latest technical competencies used in the corporate world.
LUBM in association with the Geneva Business School (Switzerland) and Pearson's EDEXCEL provides MBA courses and BBA course (International Management), learning worthwhile to make a difference in today's highly competent workforce. We believe that wholesome knowledge is the distilled essence of us corroborated by experience and practical learning. Hence the intense academic curriculum is arranged such that it prepares students to deliver their best. We believe that learning and research should have a positive impact, informing good decisions and transforming a business and management practice. We aim to equip leaders to navigate conflicting priorities, deal with uncertainty and make ethical choices - to the benefit of individuals, enterprises, and communities. The structure of the 'MBA courses' is designed to give students the best in industry exposure and a nurturing classroom environment, to help them become the leaders of tomorrow, in the specialization of their choice.
MBA COURSES AND SPECIALIZATIONS
The 'MBA courses' require the successful completion of 90 credits. MBA courses consist of 4 groups of courses; Core Courses, Elective Courses, Master Thesis and Orientation Courses, of which 2 groups are common and students may choose the other 2 to complete the selected major
- MBA in International Management aims to impart the students with the knowledge, skill sets and training required for working in International Business
- In the world of globalization and liberalization, each business needs to extend itself in the International market since opportunities are gigantic all over the place
- In this time of relentless competition where organizations face intense competitions in the nation of origin, they search for extending their market to guarantee sustainability and profitability.
- Requires out of box business procedures as well as right sort of individuals who comprehend international market and its different aspects.
- The Master of Business Administration with a Concentration in Project and Operations Management prepares students to face the advanced management and administrative challenges encountered in the current large-scale and complex high-tech global organizations.
- This concentration provides technically and operationally-oriented professionals with the skills necessary to effectively and efficiently manage large-scale projects and continuously improve related organizational processes and procedures
- Complementing classes on project and operations management, the courses in the program are designed to provide the student with superior skills in online communications, financial management and business law that are needed to compete in the rapidly developing, highly competitive field of global business management
- The Quality Management accentuation is intended to give students the abilities and information expected to propel quality in their associations, regardless of whether in administration or assembling settings.
- Students investigate significant hypotheses and quality change forms, in conjunction with an application to certifiable condition and issues. The program stresses constant change, definition and estimation of results, and strategies to accomplish expanded nature of authoritative exercises.
- Learners will have the capacity to accept a position of authority propelling quality in associations.
- MBA in Health Care Management is becoming a popular healthcare track for future leaders who want to enter a growing industry
- The Health Care Management major builds on the established strength of the management to provide expertise in the unique elements and issues of the health care industry.
- This specialization is designed to provide students with a strong base in applied financial management.
- The curriculum will help financial decision-making, providing a deep understanding of the financial aspects of the economy and the corporate world.
- The quantitative and analytic skills of the students are enhanced
- The MBA program is designed with an objective to disseminate relevant knowledge and provide skills to students such that they function effectively in the challenging environment of the Banking, Finance and Insurance (BFSI) sector.
- This course gives understudies the abilities required for fruitful human capital administration. It acquaints them with current corporate practices in the line.
- The course concentrates on relational and individuals administration abilities, to empower understudies to rise above the extent of Human Resource Management and end up plainly Strategic Business Partners.
- Educational Leadership MBA will address the issues of senior instructive pioneers, be building up the grant and scholastic abilities to help their intelligent practice.
- It will empower the understudies to think about the key zones of hypothesis, experimental research, and qualities that support the instructive administration.
- In an increasingly competitive environment, the program will provide educational practitioners with a chance to create your organizational, management and business skills as well as to enhance professional practice.
- Supply Chain Management MBA and global logistics MBA will impart learning and comprehension of numerous features of production network business including acquiring, materials administration, inventory network administration, transportation, traditions controls, remote trade, worldwide exchange and data innovation among different angles.
- The course structure guarantees that innovation is incorporated into current modern practices to prepare understudies to convey past standard administration levels for the organizations to become further.
Quick Facts about MBA Programs
|Duration:||14 to 16 months|
|Intake:||Rotational / every unit|
|Degree Awarded:||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Mode of delivery:||Blended / SMART Learning|
The program is of particular relevance to those working in, or planning to work in:
- General Manager
- International Sales and Marketing Manager
- Project Manager
- Global Account Manager
We at GBS are looking for candidates with experience, people skills and a proven academic record.
GBS's selection process seeks out great leadership potential, strong academic ability, charismatic personal qualities and the ability to adapt to the ever-changing business market. We are looking for candidates with experience, people skills, and a proven academic record.
- Duly filled and signed an application form.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent along with transcript in English.
- One recent color passport photo.
- Photocopy of valid passport/permit.
- Updated resume / C.V
- Motivation letter providing reasons for wishing to study in the desired program at GBS.
- Mandatory entrance/bridge examination for special learners.
- A learning, professional and openness to change attitude is a prerequisite.
As a leading private institution in Switzerland, we strive hard to ensure that Geneva Business School maintains its superior quality of education through our Accreditations with some of the world’s most respected organizations.
We are proudly accredited by IACBE, CHEA, EDUQUA, AASBI
Geneva Business School is registered with The Swiss Private School Register and is Member of UNESCO