Why Choose MBA at Lincoln University of Business and Management?
MBA in International Management aims to impart students with the knowledge, skill sets and training required to work in international business environment. In the world of globalization and liberalization, each business needs to extend itself in the International market since opportunities are vast all over the place. In today’s relentless competition where organizations face tough challenges, they search to extend their market to guarantee sustainability and profitability, creating demand for out of box business procedures as well as right sort of individuals who comprehend international market and its different aspects.
- Degree awarded by the Faculty of Business
- 18 units to complete followed by Master Thesis
- Full-time qualification, not an online degree
- Recognition of Prior Experiential Learning on the basis of progressive work experience
- Management analyst/consultant
- Sales manager
- Business development manager
- International marketing manager
- Global business manager
- Global supply chain manager
- Chief executive officer
- General manager
- NGO consultant/manager
- Bachelor degree or equivalent along with transcript in English
- One recent color passport photograph
- Photocopy of valid passport/permit
- Latest C.V and fluency in English is a must
- Motivation letter providing reasons for wishing to study in the desired program at GBS.
- Mandatory academic leveling course from Peregrine Academic Services (PAS) – the USA for special learners.
- Learning, professional and openness to change attitude is a prerequisite.