Driven by knowledge of human resources and innovation, the MBA in Human Resource at Lincoln University of Business and Management trains students to become strategic business partners for organisations.
Throughout the MBA in Human Resource Management program, the students learn effective ways of to train and develop employee skills, recruit the right talent, and establish workforce regulations. The main purpose of the Masters in Human Resources is to develop a strong sense of strategic thinking and critical analysis.
To foster a deep understanding of human resources, students are taught through a combination of faculty lectures, guest lectures, and case studies.
The coursework for the Masters in Human Resource Management includes accounting, finance, operations, and strategy which helps develop a strong base of business leadership and management skills among students.
The MBA course also includes learning about the principles of staffing, compensation, labor relations, negotiations along with strategic human resource management and ways to handle employees using rewards, motivation and incentives. After passing the MBA course, students will be able to:
- Assess employee performance, calculate compensations and benefits, and manage welfare of all employees
- Ensure strong employee relations and resolve any grievances
- Enhance work environment through strategic planning and management
- Analyse work performance to keep productivity under check
- Coordinate administrative functions of the organization
- Oversee the entire recruitment process from interview to finalizing the pay
- Act as a consultant for other human resource managers on issues related to workplace problems and equal employment opportunities
- Ensure efficient functioning of the entire organization and daily operations
- Develop employee benefit program
Students will graduate from the MBA in HR program on completing 90 credit hours (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) and achieving a minimum CGPA of 3.00.
Students can be eligible for the program either through normal entry or flexible entry.
- Bachelor’s degree from recognized institute with minimum CGPA of 2.50; or
- Bachelor’s degree from recognized institute with CGPA below 2.50 and three years of relevant work experience
- UAE resident; and
- Minimum 25 years old at the time of application; or
- Bachelor’s degree from recognized institute; and
- Previous learning experience and/ or knowledge related to the coursework; and
- Cleared Flexible Entry Assessment
Our human resource management courses have successfully helped students find employment in every industry from FMCG and healthcare to corporate sectors. Some are also working on develop better management techniques to ensure productivity at work.
Students that have graduated from our MBA programs have had the opportunity to work as:
- Technical recruiter
- Director of hr training and development
- Compensation manager
- HR generalist
- HR specialist
- Organizational development and change consultant
- Placement manager
Lincoln University of Business and Management also offers other extensive MBA degree online that are designed for students who want to study further and grow their careers.