Why Choose MBA at Lincoln University of Business and Management?
Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in ‘Human Resource Management MBA’ combines deep expertise in human resources with the knowledge required to be a strategic business leader. Through coursework in operations, finance, marketing, and strategy, students learn the fundamentals of business leadership. Students learn to link business operational goals to human capital decisions through courses on staffing, compensation, labor relations, negotiations, and others. The combination of core, elective and orientation structure sets this program apart from its competitors. The MBA in Human Resource Management is designed for current and future leaders who desire the knowledge and skills to best leverage the human resources in an organization. Coursework prepares students to look at their organizations from a system-wide perspective and apply strategic thinking and critical analysis.
- Degree awarded by the Faculty of Business
- 18 units to complete followed by Master Thesis
- Full-time qualification, not an online degree
- Recognition of Prior Experiential Learning on the basis of progressive work experience
- Human resources manager
- HR consultant
- International human resources professional
- Training & development manager
- Employee education consultant
- Executive recruiter
- Human resources IT specialist
- Human resources executive (Chief HR Officer or Vice president of human resources)
- Nonprofit human resources expert
- Bachelor degree or equivalent along with transcript in English
- One recent color passport photo
- Photocopy of valid passport/permit
- Update Resume / C.V
- Motivation letter providing reasons for wishing to study in the desired program at GBS.
- Mandatory entrance/bridge examination for special learners.
- Learning, professional and openness to change attitude is a prerequisite.