Healthcare Management (MBA) | UAE | LUBM
Healthcare Management (MBA) seeks to develop professionals. Who understands how to manage non-profit, for profit, and voluntary health care organizations in effective and innovative ways.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in 'Healthcare Management' program seeks to develop professionals who understand how to manage non-profit, for profit, and voluntary health care organizations in effective and innovative ways. The Program focuses on the need for healthcare administrators to be continuous learners, critical thinkers, and ethical practitioners by recognizing the multi-construct nature of human, social and organizational realities and the complex relationships between the system of health providers and the needs of the community. The program offers valuable experience and useful knowledge in a result-oriented environment. Students gain practical managerial skills to augment their talent as healthcare professionals. The course will enable them to share existing knowledge as well as acquire the new knowledge and skills needed to manage and lead in a changing healthcare sector.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: Open Enrollment Policy
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration (MBA) Major in Healthcare Management.
- Smart Learning: We understand that learning must adapt to today’s world, allowing students to learn in any environment, time from anywhere around the globe.
- Beyond classroom – Hybrid sessions: Technology rules the world today, which allows us to replicate face to face teaching techniques, learners are able to enjoy the same experience they would have in a traditional classroom.
- Intense & Challenging: We believe flexibility is more than a convenience, from the moment your learning begins, you are in constant touch with your batch mates from across the globe. Feedback is an important tool, regular notifications & updates from your instructor, and continuous support from the student support team helps you to be right on track.