Why Choose MBA at Lincoln University of Business and Management?
Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in Global Banking & Finance is designed for professionals who aspire to lead a career in a global environment exclusive in banking and finance domain. The program will guide students through management and technical skills developing you into a broadly knowledgeable professional, capable of performing at the top of the international banking and finance industry. Do you see the big picture when it comes to financing? Corporate finance requires a deep understanding of financial methods and techniques – from valuing assets to providing insights on important business development decisions. A primary objective of the MBA in Global Banking & Finance is to develop knowledgeable and cognizant executives. Graduates of MBA in Global Banking & Finance move quickly to key positions in the financial services sector.
- Degree awarded by the Faculty of Business
- 18 units to complete followed by Master Thesis
- Full-time qualification, not an online degree
- Recognition of Prior Experiential Learning on the basis of progressive work experience
- Chief Financial Officers
- Case managers
- Manager consultants
- Insurance & risk managers
- Credit managers & specialists
- Financial analyst
- Accounting Manager
- Corporate controllers
- Finance officers & treasurers
- Investment banking associates
- Investment bankers
- Investing sales traders & associates
- Bachelor degree or equivalent along with transcript in English
- One recent color passport photograph
- Photocopy of valid passport / Permit
- Latest C.V and fluency in English is a must
- Motivation letter providing reasons for wishing to study in the desired program at GBS.
- Mandatory academic leveling course from Peregrine Academic Services (PAS) the – USA for special learners.
- A Learning, professional and openness to change attitude is a prerequisite.