Why Choose MBA At Lincoln University of Business and Management?
Educational Leadership MBA is designed to respond to and support leadership and management development in the education sector. The growing demand for ever-improving economies of scale with expectations for new and innovative service delivery methods are now seen as essential disciplines for today and tomorrow’s public and private sector leaders and managers. The MBA in Education Leadership Management develops your leadership abilities with a special emphasis on employing those skills to shape and develop strategic plans, professional development, and management of staff and faculty. It also provides instruction on the operational management and planning of inclusive, academically nurturing learning environments, combining traditional business and management studies with ‘Educational Leadership’ coursework
- Degree awarded by the Faculty of Business
- 18 units to complete followed by Master Thesis
- Full-time qualification, not an online degree
- Recognition of Prior Experiential Learning on the basis of progressive work experience
- Institution administrator
- District administrator
- Instructional coordinator
- Director or supervisor
- Dean of an institution
- Education and research
- Program coordinator
- School or career counselor
- Bachelor degree or equivalent along with transcript in English
- One recent colour passport photograph
- Latest C.V and fluency in English is a must
- Motivation letter providing reasons for wishing to study in the desired program at GBS.
- Mandatory academic leveling course from Peregrine Academic Services (PAS) – USA for special learners.
- Photocopy of valid passport / permit.
- A Learning, professional and openness to change attitude is a prerequisite.