Educational Leadership (MBA)
Educational Leadership Management (MBA) is designed to respond to and support leadership and management development in the education sector. Educational Leadership Management (MBA) with a Major in 'Educational Leadership' Management. Educational Leadership Management (MBA) is designed to support leadership management in the education sector. The growing demand for ever-improving economies of scale with expectations for new and innovative service delivery methods are now seen as essential disciplines for today and tomorrow’s public and private sector leaders and managers.The MBA in Education Leadership Management develops your leadership abilities with a special emphasis on employing those skills to shape and develop strategic plans, professional development, and management of staff and faculty. It also provides instruction on the operational management and planning of inclusive, academically nurturing learning environments, combining traditional business and management studies with educational leadership coursework
There is awesome enthusiasm for instructive authority in the early piece of the 21st century. This is a direct result of the across the board conviction that the nature of administration has a critical effect on class and understudy results. In many parts of the world, including South Africa, there is an acknowledgment that schools require compelling pioneers and supervisors in the event that they are to give the ideal instruction for their students. As the worldwide economy accumulates pace, more governments are understanding that their primary resources are their kin and that remaining, or getting to be, aggressive depends progressively on the improvement of a profoundly gifted workforce. This requires preparation and conferred instructors, however, they, in turn, require the administration of profoundly successful principals and the help of others.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: Open Enrollment Policy
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration (MBA) Major in Educational Leadership & Management.
- Smart Learning: We understand that learning must adapt to today’s world, allowing students to learn in any environment, time from anywhere around the globe.
- Beyond classroom – Hybrid sessions: Technology rules the world today, which allows us to replicate face to face teaching techniques, learners are able to enjoy the same experience they would have in a traditional classroom.
- Intense & Challenging: We believe flexibility is more than a convenience, from the moment your learning begins, you are in constant touch with your batch mates from across the globe. Feedback is an important tool, regular notifications & updates from your instructor, and continuous support from the student support team helps you to be right on track.