BUSINESS EDUCATION FOR THE 21ST CENTURY
The Bachelor of Business Administration program at LUBM has the flavor of proficiency, leadership skills, and problem-solving techniques. Management education has been our forte. We have evolved as a centre of excellence for imparting high-quality management education at the undergraduate level. Our BBA in association with Geneva Business School is designed to be very intensive in its academic and co-curricular inputs. By adopting smart learning techniques, we make principles, theories, and tools necessary to succeed in business, thus, guaranteeing international exposure to our students.
The academic curriculum of our Bachelor Degree program is administered through a pedagogy of combining classroom lectures with frequent industry interactions which help the students get a practical perspective along with theoretical inputs. We, at LUBM, prepare you for the real world of work and future success in the global business of the 21st century.
The BBA Course requires successful completion of 180 credits (BBA Course Credits)
- Intensive English
- Human Resource Management
- International Finance
- Strategic Management
- Global Negotiation
- Marketing Management
- Business Ethics
- International Economics
- Customer Relationship Management
- Management Accounting
- Business Communication
- International Trade
- Leadership Management
- Managing Information System
- Case Study – I
- Case Study – II
- Bachelor Thesis/Project
- Duration: 12 to 14 months
- Language: English
- Intake: Rotational / every unit
- Start Date: Every Month
- Degree Awarded: BBA Major in International Management
- Location: Sharjah – UAE
- Attendee Profile: Experienced executives; highly motivated with an invested interest in accelerated learning
The graduate will:
- Develop skills to analyze management in private and public sectors.
- Understand research methodologies.
- Use organization skills to challenge the existing methods and theories.
- Design and build new management strategies.
- As a Business Analyst
- As a Management Analyst
- As an Entrepreneur
- As a Brand Manager
- A career in Human Resource Management
- A career in Supply Chain Management
Career Opportunities (BBA Program):
- Human Resources Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Analyst
- Director of International Management
- Business Development Coordinator
- Management Analyst
- Top Executive within a company or an organization
- Managing Luxury International Brands
Selection Criteria (For BBA Course):
GBS’s selection process seeks out great leadership potential, strong academic ability, charismatic personal qualities and the ability to adapt to the ever-changing business market. We are looking for candidates with experience, people skills, and a proven academic record.
Admission Requirements for BBA Course:
- Duly filled and signed the application form.
- Prior to 120 ECTS credits (High School + 2 Years of Credit-Based Higher Diploma or Under Graduate Studies from Accredited Institutes)
- Associate degree, if studied in US-based curriculum
- Minimum 23 Years of AGE
- 3 Years of valid full-time work experience
- Fluency in English
- Three passport-sized photographs
- Copy of CV
- Copy of passport and UAE full residence permit
- Candidates not fulfilling the criteria of 120 ECTS can take up the bridge course, know more.