BBA Course | BBA Program | Bachelors Degree | BBA in Sharjah
LUBM offers BBA Course | BBA Program | Bachelors Degree | BBA in Sharjah. LUBM BBA course has the flavor of proficiency, leadership skills, and problem-solving techniques. Management education has been our forte. has the flavor of proficiency, leadership skills, and problem-solving techniques. Management education has been our forte. We have evolved as a center of excellence for imparting high-quality management education at the undergraduate level.
We have evolved as a center of excellence for imparting high-quality management education at the undergraduate level. Our course is designed to be very intensive in its academic and co-curricular inputs. Through the usage of smart learning program, we make principles, theories, and tools necessary to succeed in business.Thus guarantying international exposure to our students. The academic curriculum of the BBA course is administered through a pedagogy of combining classroom lectures coupled with frequent industry interactions which help the students get a practical perspective along with theoretical inputs.We at GBS encourage our students to be a part of the dynamic and ever-evolving global ecosystem.
The Program requires successful completion of 180 credits
- Intensive English
- Human Resource Management
- International Finance
- Strategic Management
- Global Negotiation
- Marketing Management
- Business Ethics
- International Economics
- Customer Relationship Management
- Management Accounting
- Business Communication
- International Trade
- Leadership Management
- Managing Information System
- Case Study - I
- Case Study - II
- Bachelor Thesis/Project
|Duration:||12 to 14 months|
|Intake:||Rotational / every unit|
|Start Date:||Every Month|
|Degree Awarded:||BBA Major in International Management|
|Location:||Sharjah - UAE|
|Attendee Profile:||Experienced executives; highly motivated with an invested interest in accelerated learning|
The graduate will:
- Develop skills to analyze management in private and public sectors.
- Understand research methodologies.
- Use organization skills to challenge the existing methods and theories.
- Design and build new management strategies.
- As a Business Analyst
- As a Management Analyst
- As an Entrepreneur
- As a Brand Manager
- A career in Human Resource Management
- A career in Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Analyst
- Director of International Management
- Business Development Coordinator
- Management Analyst
- Top Executive within a company or an organisation
- Managing Luxury International Brands
GBS's selection process seeks out great leadership potential, strong academic ability, charismatic personal qualities and the ability to adapt to the ever changing business market. We are looking for candidates with experience, people skills and a proven academic record.
- Duly filled and signed the application form.
- Prior 120 ECTS credits (12 + 2 years of qualification)
- Associate degree, if studied in US based curriculum
- Minimum 23 Years of AGE
- 3 Years of valid full-time work experience
- Fluency in English
- Three passport-sized photographs
- Copy of CV
- Copy of passport and UAE full residence permit
- Candidates not fulfilling the criteria of 120 ECTS can take up the bridge course, know more.
As a leading private institution in Switzerland, we strive hard to ensure that Geneva Business School maintains its superior quality of education through our Accreditations with some of the world’s most respected organizations.
We are proudly accredited by IACBE, CHEA, EDUQUA, AASBI
Geneva Business School is registered with The Swiss Private School Register and is Member of UNESCO